TRANSFORMANIA EARLY ADOPTERS PROGRAM AGREEMENT
• This agreement applies to Transformania Inc.’s Early Adopters Program (the “EAP”) launched to beta test our CRM data quality product (the “EAP Product”).
• The EAP program is expected to run from August through December 2021, but Transformania Inc. (“Transformania”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) may terminate the program sooner in our sole discretion.
• During the time the EAP is in effect, we will be fixing bugs, refining our AI algorithms, and continuously adding new features to the EAP Product based, in part, on suggestions from an Early Adopter(s) (defined as a business entity which agrees to participate in the EAP subject to these terms and conditions).
• Upon the conclusion of the EAP, the Early Adopters’ edition of the EAP Product will morph into three generally available versions of our CRM data quality solution: Essentials, Professional, and Enterprise. At that time, all Early Adopters will be transitioned to the highest level of service, Transformania Enterprise, subject to the pricing terms below.
• Your participation in the EAP is subject to our general Terms of Service, as may be amended from time to time, that are expressly incorporated by reference into, and made a part of, this EAP Agreement. Moreover, our general Terms of Service as incorporated into this EAP Agreement specifically include our EAP Product.
• You acknowledge that our EAP Product is under development and is being beta tested. While participating in the EAP, therefore, we may give you access to certain EAP Product features and services containing bugs that might possibly produce unexpected results or might not perform as specified or intended. You are responsible for protecting yourself, your property, and your data from any risks caused by our EAP Product while participating in the EAP. You also agree to back-up your data as appropriate, and to use our EAP Product at your risk.
• We may ask you to provide feedback, including, but not be limited to, survey responses, and bug reports. You agree to provide us with such feedback.
3. Term & Termination
• This agreement is effective when you pay the amount set forth in your invoice, and it remains in full force and effect until the conclusion of the EAP or you voluntarily choose not to continue participating in the program, whichever event occurs first.
4. EAP Pricing
• Early Adopters will receive a 50% discount off the published price, now and forever. For as long as you renew your annual subscription, you will always receive a 50% discount off of the current price of our Transformania Enterprise product.
• The annual subscription price you will be charged to participate in the EAP as an Early Adopter is based on the maximum number of CRM contacts in your system that you intend to upload to Transformania for processing, allowing for a reasonable percentage of overage in our sole discretion.
• You and Transformania agree that these EAP-specific pricing terms constitute additional terms to the pricing terms contained in our general Terms of Service, and they shall survive the conclusion of the EAP and remain in effect for all Early Adopters who renew their annual subscriptions.
5. Notice Regarding Privacy & Processing of Personal Data
• Transformania’s Privacy & Data Protection Policies, as may be amended from time to time, are incorporated by reference into this EAP Agreement.
• HIPAA Disclaimer: Unless otherwise specified in writing by Transformania, we do not intend the use of the Products in the EAP to create obligations under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, as amended (“HIPAA”), and we make no representations that the Products satisfy HIPAA requirements. If you are (or become) a Covered Entity or Business Associate under HIPAA, you agree not to use the Products for any purpose or in any manner involving Protected Health Information unless and until you receive prior written consent to such use from Transformania. You may request written consent by contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
6. Professional Products
• If you choose to purchase customized professional services from Transformania, the specific terms governing those professional services will constitute additional terms to this EAP Agreement and become a part of your agreement with us.
7. Entire Agreement
• This EAP Agreement, as may be modified to include additional terms governing professional services you purchase from us, together with the incorporated Privacy & Data Protection Policies and general Terms of Service, set forth the entire agreement between you and Transformania.
• Your invoice will contain a link to the terms comprising our complete agreement with you, as well as any specific additional terms governing professional services you have purchased from us.
• If you have any questions about this EAP Agreement, you may contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
Effective Date: July 1, 2021
OUR COMPANY & YOUR SECURITY
Transformania Inc. (“Transformania”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) owns and operates the Transformania.com website (the “Site”), and through our Site offers visitors the opportunity to purchase our CRM data quality products and professional services from us (collectively, “Products”).
In all instances when visiting our Site, and throughout the legal documents included on our Site, “you” and/or “your” refers individually and collectively to any visitor to our Site who on their own behalf or on behalf of a business entity or other organization (i) visits our Site but does not purchase our Products; (ii) purchases one or more Products from us, whether once or more than once; (iii) registers with us and/or opens and account on our Site; (iv) is an administrator or authorized user of an account opened on our Site; (v) makes a payment to us for Products; and/or (vi) uploads a file or otherwise connects your CRM to Transformania.
Whether you purchase our Products or only visit our Site, we respect your privacy. Indeed, we believe privacy is a fundamental right and we are careful to protect your data, as well as any third-party data you may share with us. We encrypt data, and we respond promptly to any advisory from the security industry to address a perceived or actual vulnerability that may impact the Products we offer. Transformania also uses data hosting service providers located within the United States. More specifically, we house or host all data we collect in AWS Cloud Platform data centers that have completed all pertinent security audits, including ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications.
IMPORTANT: Consistent with our commitment to you, to protecting your privacy, and to protecting your data, please review our Privacy & Data Protection Policies and Terms of Service before using our Site. If you object to any of the policies or terms of service, you should not access the Site or purchase our Products. If you have any questions about these policies or terms, you should contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
We may periodically update this document, our Privacy & Data Protection Policies and/or Terms of Service. When we do, we will notify our Site visitors and customers of any changes by posting the new policies or terms of service on this page. We also will update the “last modified” and “effective date” information below. When you receive such a notice, we recommend you revisit our policies and/or our terms of service to review the changes.
Effective Date: July 1, 2021
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION POLICIES
What Data Our Policies Cover
This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data when you access the Site and/or transact business with us, as well as the choices you have when it comes to your data (“Personal Data & Usage Data”). By using our Site, you agree to us collecting and using your Personal Data & Usage Data in accordance with these policies.
Your personal data does NOT include any third-party contact data you share with us whenever you use our Products (“3P Contact Data”). This document, therefore, does not apply to 3P Contact Data. We address our receipt of, access to, and handling of your 3P Contact Data in our Terms of Service.
Data Collection & Use
We collect and use our Site visitors’ Personal Data & Usage Data for various purposes, including:
• To provide and maintain our Site.
• To notify you about changes to our Site.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so.
• To provide customer support.
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site.
• To monitor the usage of our Site.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data means data provided when visiting our Site about a living individual who, or an entity that, can be identified from that data. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact and/or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your:
• Email address.
• First name and last name.
• Employer or company name.
• Job and/or corporate title.
• Telephone number.
• Address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, Country.
• Payment information, including payment card details, bank account details or billing information.
• Account and profile information created using the Site.
• Selected preferences.
Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We may, therefore, collect information on how you and other visitors access and use our Site. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages on our Site you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
We currently anticipate that most of our customers will reside and/or do business primarily within the United States and, accordingly, expect most of our Site visitors to be located within North America. If, however, you are visiting our Site from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Transformania’s legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Data & Usage Data depends on the Personal Data & Usage Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. In such a case, we may process your Personal Data & Usage Data for one or more of the following reasons:
• We need to perform a contract with you.
• You have given us permission to do so.
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
• To comply with the law.
Our Site does not contemplate anyone under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) visiting our Site and sharing Personal Data & Usage Data with us. We too are aware of, and intend to always comply with, the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) that provides legal protection to the privacy interests of children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any Minor. If you are a parent or guardian of a Minor and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data & Usage Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data & Usage Data from a Minor without verification of parental consent, we will immediately take steps to remove that information from any data center that we use and immediately terminate an account if one was opened on our Site.
Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Data (i) only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this document and to continue doing business with you and/or your employer; (ii) to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws); and/or (iii) to resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We also will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Service Providers & The Transfer/Maintenance of Data
Service Provider means the person or entity who processes your Personal Data & Usage Data on our behalf. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process and analyze your Personal Data & Usage Data more efficiently and effectively, as well as to perform Site-related services. These Service Providers may therefore have access to your Personal Data & Usage Data, but only to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use Personal Data & Usage Data for any other purpose.
Consistent with the above paragraph and with our other policies, your Personal Data & Usage Data may be transferred to, or maintained on, computers located outside of your governmental or judicial jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we collect, use and retain your Personal Data & Usage Data within the United States in accordance with our privacy policies. When you submit Personal Data & Usage Data to us, you specifically agree to our Transfer/Maintenance of Data policies.
Consistent with our privacy and data protection policies, we will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data & Usage Data is treated securely and in accordance with all our policies, and that your Personal Data & Usage Data will not be transferred to an entity or jurisdiction unless there are adequate privacy controls in place.
Disclosure of Data
Transformania may disclose your Personal Data & Usage Data only in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Transformania.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Site.
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
No Guarantee of the Absolute Security of Data
The security of your Personal Data & usage Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic data storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data & usage Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data & Information
You have the right to choose how we handle and what we do with your Personal Data and information. Your choices include, but are not limited to, the right:
• To request a copy of your information.
• To object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes).
• To request the deletion or restriction of your information.
• To request your information in a structured, electronic format.
• To access and update your information.
• To deactivate your account with us.
• To delete certain of your information.
You can exercise your request by contacting us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
Notice to End Users Whose Access to the Site Is Made Available Through a Business Entity
It is anticipated that business entities will constitute the bulk of our customers. In those instances, it is the entity that is the owner and administrator of the account(s) created on, and the Products procured through, our Site. If you have a privacy concern regarding our Site, but have access to the account or to our Products through your company, you must direct your data privacy questions to your administrator, as your use of our Products is subject to your company’s internal policies and procedures.
Supplemental Privacy Statement for California Consumers
If you reside in California, please review this supplemental privacy statement for California consumers provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you have any questions about these privacy and/or data protection policies, please contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
Effective Date: July 1, 2021
TERMS OF SERVICE
Binding Agreement for Use of Our Products
Our Terms of Service (“Terms”) is a legally binding contract which you must accept in order to purchase and use our Products. It describes your rights and your obligations if you choose to use our Products, including, but not limited to, when registering and/or opening an account with us, when purchasing our Products, when visiting our Site as a customer, and/or when uploading a file or connecting your CRM to Transformania.
By proceeding to use our Products, you (i) agree to be bound by these Terms (including our Privacy & Data Protection Policies that are incorporated by reference; (ii) agree to use our Products and our Site in a lawful and authorized manner; and (iii) agree and acknowledge that this document constitutes a valid contract between you and Transformania notwithstanding you not physically signing it and it being created electronically through you accessing our Site.
For the foregoing reasons, it is important that you read this document and these Terms carefully before transacting business with us or using our Site. If you do not agree that this document is a legally binding contract between you and us, or if you object to any of these Terms, you may not use our Site or purchase our Products.
See definition in Our Company & Your Security.
You and/or your
See definition in Our Company & Your Security.
Your 3P Contact Data
Your 3P Contact Data means any data and content within your legal possession, custody and control that you either upload or otherwise transmit to Transformania; give us access to by connecting your CRM to us; or give us access to in any manner whatsoever via the Products you use.
Authorization to Bind an Organization
If you intend to use our Products on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the full legal authority to bind your organization, its representatives and its authorized users, to this contract and to these Terms. If You do not have this authority, neither you nor your organization may use our Products.
Your Representations & Warranties Covering Your 3P Contact Data
You acknowledge and agree that in order for us to provide you with the Products, we require you to give us the right to review, access, store, copy, make backups of, and/or propose fixes, corrections and changes to Your 3P Contact Data (collectively, the “Required Permissions”). Accordingly, you agree and acknowledge that by contracting to use our Products, you give us all the Required Permissions, including our right to use third-party service providers such as AWS in delivering the Products to you.
Notwithstanding you providing us with all the Required Permissions, we acknowledge and agree that we have no legal right, title or interest whatsoever in Your 3P Contact Data.
Consistent with the above provisions, you represent and warrant to us that:
• You own all Your 3P Contact Data, or you have all the necessary and current legal permissions, consents, releases, rights and/or licenses required to share Your 3P Contact Date with us in connection with the Products you are using.
• Your sharing of Your 3P Contact Data with us does not violate in any manner whatsoever any third party’s legal rights, including, but not limited to that third party’s intellectual property, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other legally protected right(s). More specifically, you represent and warranty that you will not, without first complying with the provision below, upload to Transformania or otherwise give us access to any of Your 3P Contact Data that contains any Protected Health Information or Electronic Protected Health Information covered by federal HIPAA Rules codified in the Privacy, Security, Breach Notification, and Enforcement Rules at 45 C.F.R. Part 160 and Part 164, or any protected information under the HITECH Act included in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (collectively, “HIPAA Information”).
• If Your 3P Contact Data does include HIPAA Information and you still want to use our Products, you agree that you will contact us before using any of our Products, and you will enter into a Business Associate Agreement (“BAA”) with us pursuant to which you, as a Covered Entity under federal law, is entitled to share with us HIPAA Information subject to the express terms, conditions and protections provided by the BAA. In such a case, you may contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
• Your 3P Contact Data does not include content that is unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, offensive, harassing, hateful, racist, sexist or otherwise objectionable.
• Your 3P Contact Data does not knowingly include a software virus or file that can or is intended to harm our technology and ability to deliver our Products to our customers.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, including any demand to recover attorneys’ fees and costs, arising or resulting from your breach of these Terms or a violation of your representations and warranties made above.
Transformania’s Representations, Warranties & Disclaimers
Transformania represents and warrants that our Products will comply with the material functionality described on our Site, and that such functionality will be maintained in all material respects in subsequent upgrades and modifications to our Products. In the event we breach this warranty, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to correct such errors or modify the Products to achieve the material functionality offered you. Transformania does not warrant (i) that the Products will be free of non-material errors, bugs and/or minor interruptions, or (ii) that our Site or our Products will meet your requirements.
We represent and warrant that we are the sole owner of, and have full power and authority to grant you the right to use, our Products, and that your use of our Products will not in any way constitute an infringement or other violation of any U.S. copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent, invention, intellectual property, proprietary information, non-disclosure, or other rights of any third party.
We represent and warrant too that we shall comply with all data protection laws, rules and regulations in our use, handling, and storage of Your 3P Contact Data to which we are legally granted access, and we will respond promptly to any advisory from the security industry to address a perceived or actual vulnerability that may impact the Products we offer and Your 3P Contact Data. Further, we represent and warrant that Transformania uses data hosting service providers located within the United States, and we house or host all 3P Contact Data we collect in AWS Cloud Platform, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure data centers that have completed all pertinent security audits, including ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications.
Your use of the Site and of our Products is at your sole risk. The Site and our Products are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Except as specifically enumerated above or agreed to in writing, the Site and the Products offered on the Site are provided/offered without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
Except as represented and warrantied above, Transformania, its directors, shareholders, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, loss of goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to, use of, or inability to properly access or use the Site; (ii) your improper use of our Products; (iii) you unlawfully or improperly sharing with us unauthorized data or content; and/or (iv) you removing or copying content from the Site, whether your claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage.
Transformania’s Property Rights, Including Intellectual Property Rights
Our Site and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Transformania. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Transformania. Similarly, all rights, title and interest in the Products, and the underlying software and technology, which you acknowledge and agree contains proprietary and confidential information and trade secrets, shall belong solely to Transformania.
Minors’ Use of Our Products
Our Site does not contemplate anyone under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) visiting our Site or using our Products. By accessing the Site and/or using the Products, therefore, you affirm that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you are legally able and competent to enter into a contract with Transformania; and (iii) understand and intend to comply with the Terms. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to access the Site or use our Products. If we become aware that you are using our Products and are under the age of 13, we will immediately deactivate and terminate your account.
A school or teacher in the United States may register and open an account on our Site, and allow their students over the age of 13 to access the Site and use the Products on the condition that the school/teacher (i) agree that they are responsible for complying with the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”); (ii) consistent with this law, agree to obtain from the student(s)’ parent(s)’ the required permissions and consents; and (iii) provide the parent(s) with a copy of our Privacy & Data Protection Policies.
If you want to purchase one or more of our Products, you will be required to select from one of the payment options on our Site, and you agree to provide us with accurate information regarding your credit card, bank account details or other payment vehicle. You also agree to (i) pay us the amount specified in the selected payment option in accordance with the terms associated with the specific Product (s) and in accordance with these Terms; and (ii) pay all taxes associated with you using our Products, except for the income taxes we owe on your payments. Where applicable, you authorize us to bill and charge your payment vehicle in advance on the agreed-upon frequency in accordance with the specific Product (s) You purchased and in accordance with these Terms.
All amounts you pay for our Products are final and non-refundable except if there is a billing error as to the amount owed. We also reserve the right to periodically change the prices we charge for our Products. If we do change the prices, we will provide at least 30-days’ notice of the price change on our Site, and we will send an email to the email address on file for your account. If you continue to use our Products after our price change goes into effect, your use is your agreement to pay the new price for the Product(s).
If there is a billing error, you must let us know of the error within thirty (30) days after the date we invoice you. You can report the error or dispute your invoice by contacting us as per the Contact Us section below.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the terms of service of every site you visit. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, terms of service or practices of any third-party sites or services.
You have the right to terminate your use of our Products at any time and for any reason whatsoever. We may terminate or suspend your access to our Site and to our Products immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Site and our Products will immediately cease.
Governing Law & Exclusive Forum for Resolving Disputes
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Except as otherwise expressly agreed by you and us, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Site and the Products we offer on the Site.
You agree that the courts having exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising from your use of our Site or our Products shall be the Circuit Court in and for Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Dispute Resolution & Prevailing Party Provision
Transformania is confident that you will be pleased with, and receive the benefits of, the Products you use. Accordingly, we agree not to restrict who you want to serve as the finder of facts in any dispute with us. However, you agree that the prevailing party in any dispute between us shall be entitled to recover from the other party the attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in the dispute, including through the appellate level of review.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time, including the payment terms as noted above. If a revision to the Terms is material, we will try to provide at least 30-days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site and our Product(s).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
Effective Date: July 1, 2021
Supplemental Privacy Statement for California Consumers
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
When Transformania Inc. (“Transformania”, “us”, “we”) uses the term “personal information” in this supplemental California Statement, we are using that term as the CCPA defines it: to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Note, however, that “personal information” does not include publicly available, deidentified, or aggregate consumer information (which terms are all defined in CCPA). Note too that the definition of “personal information” does not apply to the collection of personal information from job applicants.
Categories of personal information we collect, the sources of that information, purposes for why we collect it, who we share it with, and whether we sell that personal information
Where we act as a “business” under the CCPA, we may be required to disclose additional information regarding the categories of personal information we collect, the sources where we obtain that information, the purposes for why we collect that information, as well as who we share that information with.
Your privacy rights
If you are a resident of California and are not a job applicant, you have the right to request from us what information we collect, use, and disclose. You also have the right to request that we delete your information. To make a request, you can contact us either by email at [email protected], or by regular mail at Transformania, 500 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 306, Coral Gables, Florida 33146. You must provide us with enough information to verify your identify. We will use the information you provide to us to verify your request. If we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process, such as, for example, a copy of your driver’s license and/or a recent utility or credit card bill. You can designate an agent to make a request on your behalf by either: (i) having your agent send us a letter, signed by you, certifying that the agent is acting on your behalf and showing proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State; or (ii) by you and the agent executing and sending us a notarized power of attorney stating that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. Please note that we may still require you to verify your identity before we process a request submitted by your agent.
We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the CCPA.